Welcome To The Helping Hand Hospital.
A Premium Medical & Healthcare Center.
“ A model community hospital dedicated to provide quality and affordable healthcare services to poor, orphans, oldage and backward communities.”
To help the poverty elevation campaign through providing effordable, quality and effective healthcare service to the poor, needy people of urban and rural areas.
• To provide 24 hrs Emergency and Consultant Service in affordable price.
• To organize different health program in the Kathmandu valley and Outreach area.
• To organize health related research and studies.
• To establish medical college with 300 bedded hospital within 5 years.
• To establish one community hospital in each and every region and province within 15 years.
• To organize community based health program.
• To organize package program to NGO, CBOs, School, College and social organization.
• To organize exchange program related to health.
• To exchange knowledge, skill and training program with national and international level.